Also known as the Outcome and Assessment Information Set, OASIS is “the patient-specific, standardized assessment used in Medicare home health care to plan care, determine reimbursement, and measure quality.” However, with recent updates earlier in 2020, OASIS is now upgraded into the OASIS D1 and for all healthcare providers who wish to have this reviewed, MD SOLUTIONS+™ has got you covered!
- Assists with review and processing of patient OASIS assessments (SOC, ROC, Recerts, Follow-Ups) based on OASIS guidelines and CMS rulings.
- Reviews OASIS patient status items compared to other related patient documentation
- Verifies completeness and accuracy of OASIS and makes sure all boxes are checked
- Recommend and make changes with a rationale to clinician for acknowledgment
- Identifies need for OASIS education and communicates to supervisor and person-in-chargea
Connect with Us!
Should you have any question, message, or concern that you wish to relay to us, please feel free to contact us! We at MD SOLUTIONS+™ will be more than glad to be of service.